May 4, 2012

REALITY

Today, I will align myself with cherishing REALITY so that I may have the energy that I need to enthusiastically live, love, learn and leave a legacy of excellence. REALITY: is not what I wish it to be, it is what it is, no more no less. It is not fair or unfair. Existence exists independently of my wishes, perceptions or judgements. Any action I take, any word I speak, any thought I have that is not aligned with reality will at best, help me to learn from my mistake. Any of the above in accordance with reality will yield desired results. No part of reality is so negative that I can't make it worse by seeking to avoid it. Therefore I choose to cherish and embrace it.

1 comment:

  1. ROUND FOUR: Day 11 (7:50pm)

    Was treated all night and all day with morphine and gravol (breakfast of the champions dontcha know) and finally about half hour ago my headache broke...my magnesium levels had fallen and were somewhat contributing to the pain...I've now been downgraded to Tylenol 3's and the headache is down to a dull roar. Thank you for all your prayers and positive comments, definitely made a rough couple of days better. My counts are still falling so next up should be some blood transfusions, platelets and the nauseau in my future. Hair is still intact and hasn't started to fall out yet, but that should change within the next two weeks. Settling in to watch The Voice and relax a little before bed, looking forward to the possibility of a better nights sleep. Happy Tuesday everyone! xo


    Above is from friend fighting cancer.

    ReplyDelete